Sunday, February 6, 2011

Portrait Enhancements

Enhancements

Isaac close up editIsaac close up orig

(Left Edit, Right Original) Isaac’s Eyes, 1-29-2011 11:30, Smith Park Winter Fest Rexburg, ID. f/5.6, 1/250 sec, Canon T2i 250mm.

In this picture there are some subtle changes, I took off a scratch on his nose and cleaned up around his nose as well using the healing brush.

Replace Color

Replace ColorRplace Color

Ball Pit, 2-4-2011 4:30pm, Rexburg, ID. f/9, 1/50 sec, Canon T2i.

This picture I used match color to change the color of the ball pit that he is sitting in to blue. In order to do this I first selected the area that I wanted to change the color on then went to match color and chose an existing blue to change the color.

Match Color

Color Match1

Laugh, 2-4-2011 4:30pm, f/9, 1/40, Rexburg, ID. Canon T2i.

Match Color1 edit

Match Color1 orig1309

(Left Edit Right Match) Smile, 2-4-2011 4:30pm, f/9, 1/30, Rexburg, ID. Canon T2i.

Laugh was the picture that I used to match the color of to Smile, to do this I went to adjustments and choose match color.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with your edits, especially your color match and your color change. I am impressed how well the color change is. It is very clear with clean lines and looks like it was supposed to be that color. Your portraits are also neat. I like how you took them in the subjects environment. It adds an element that a studio doesn't have.

    ReplyDelete