Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scanography

Hobby Merge

Hobby Time, 1-13-2011, images taken with HP scanner, Edited in CS5.

CamerablogGPSblogGrizzly Bear blog

The above three images were all scanned in to the computer to create the above Hobby Time, as well I inserted a picture that I took this last year. I combined the images by dragging them all to one image and creating different layers. I also added masks to some of the images in order to hide certain elements that I did not want and to blend the images together.

Potato blog1

Potato, 2-10-2011.

Water Color

Water Color1

Abstract, 02-10-2011, The two above images are a before and after the first is my original scan and the second is what happens when your scanner lid falls. For these two images I laid plastic wrap down in the scanner and then poured color water on top of it then blew it with a straw. Luckily before the scan I also put plastic wrap on the cover as well so when it fell it splattered the water and gave me the above image.

 

Snow pano blog

 

 

 

S’more Fun, 02-10-2011, This image was first taken as 4 separate images then merged together and edited to the above panoramic. Using the photo merge tool in CS5 did not work so I had to merge it manually after which I used the clone tool to remove the seams as well as fix some areas.

Marshmallo man hillMarshmallo man and child2 300

 

 

 

 

 

Marshmallo man roast

Marshmallo man and snowball

 

 

 

 

 

S’more Fun, 02-10-2011,  Original scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment